— Bobby Sommer (via satans-ghost)
Just one last time?
Against my better judgement, it might just happen tonight.
- Sassy Jace: "I turn myself down occasionally just to keep it interesting."
- Romantic Jace: "First the candy and flowers, then the apology letters, then the ravenous demon hordes."
- Mocking Jace: "Delarations of love amuse me. Especially when unrequited."
- Protetive Jace: "You're not going. If i have to tie you up and sit on you until this insane whim of yours passes, you are not going to Idris."
- Confused Jace: "Selling them on what?"
- Damaged Jace: "The boy never cried again, and he never forgot what he'd learned: that to love is to dstroy and to be loved is to be destroyed."
- Arrogant Jace: "The meek ma inherit the earth, but at the moment it belongs to the conceited, like me."
- Brave Jace: "I've heard the word 'fear'. I simply choose to believe it doesn't apply to me."
- In love Jace: "I know it's wrong - God, it's all kinds of wrong - but I just want to lie down with you and wake up with you, just once, just once ever in my life."